Wednesday, May 11, 2011







Art Studio??? I think I need to get organized. I'm trying to figure out the best place to work. I really like to be near the sink, I like the bright light over the table (pictured), and I can do all kinds of other work inbetween processes. Most of my tools are in the green cupboard(pictured). The large items are in the little room upstairs. I change with each project. I try to put all of the needed paper, stamps, stamp pads, etc. on a tray for easy carrying and removal from the table. Sometimes this works and sometimes not. The biggest disadvantage is that the table needs to be cleared for meals. Many times I leave the project out overnight. So what to do? I really think I should move upstairs so I can leave everything out. I could move to the pole barn once the weather gets warmer and then I could have a space all to myself. Big decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment