Saturday, May 28, 2011











Art Journal Journal page 3 should be tagged playing with bubble wrap and homemade stamps. I was trying to use up my images from our mail art royalty theme. This was an unused image and I had the pink stripes left over so it seemed very French. This time I didn't put down a thin gel coat and my acrylic wash went right through the paper--I wasn't too happy, but hey, what's to do? Something is lacking, but didn't spend too much time on it. Next page I practiced using my TH stamps. It was good to see that they don't show up very well on my backgrounds. All good learning. I think I should make this page a writing page since I really, really, want to go to Paris. It will probably be in the summer of 2012. FB has been there before, so doesn't want to do the big tourist thing, but I DO! I think the writing will be just the ticket. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment