I believe in Random Acts of Kindness. Recently, Jo Murray from Queensland posted this call to action. (Jo, I copied your exact words. I hope you don't mind.)
So, the first five people to comment on this post on my blog, that they want to play, will receive, from me sometime in this calendar year, a random gift...it could be craft or stationery related...but who knows what?!?!
There will be NO warning, and it will be sent to you whenever the mood strikes me!
So what's the catch?
If you decide to participate, you MUST make this same offer on your blog, facebook page or other social media and randomly send a gift to five other people.
- If you are one of my first five commenters, I will need to ask for your postal address - I will post the list of my 5 people as soon as I have them.
- If you are on the list you will need to email me your address - please DO NOT post it here on my blog for the world to see.
- If you're not going to follow through and send five gifts of your own, then please don't comment as it's not fair to others.
- This is supposed to be fun, and give us a treat in the mailbox instead of just bills and junk mail.
- No I am NOT collecting your email and postal address for evil purposes, I will ONLY be using the information to post your surprise!
Surprise me...a comment from someone I haven't heard from for a while will do so.