Hazy Daisy Summer

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

 
Hazy Daisy Summer
Collagraph, relief print, collage,
All of my favorite color combinations to make blueberry daisies, lime leaves and a background of turquoise and sky blue..  I have used my original plates over and over again.  The addition is the leaf plate down the middle and in different colors on the sides.  I used a lightweight cardboard and like how areas pulled away the cardboard.  The downside is that plate probably won't last long.  I have been studying leaf forms when I take the dog for a walk.  This is the great experiment with endless designs. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors in this one, I like the bits of yellow. These prints always end up with so much depth. Very cool. (altho I still don't quite get it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe colours and layering work wonderfully well.

    ReplyDelete