Goth MailArt-October

Thursday, November 3, 2011

MailArt just keeps getting better and better. I just love the results of our October theme: Goth. Take a peek and you'll see why.






Leslie's postcard:


Love the image which is surrounded by cording. I was happy that it came safely through the mail. When I started reading this obituary, I thought OMG this person was really something...especially the excellent apple pie maker. Little did I know that this was all made up...,oh, that girl (L) has quite the mind. She is the writer of our group. Creating with words is just as much fun as with images. Great job.


Jewels':


Again,OMG! Barnabus from Dark Shadows. I haven't thought about this show for ages. When I was in college, we would rush next door, they had a TV, and watch this show. We never missed it no matter how much homework we had. We were hooked! Move over zombie movies and Twilight. This was first. Check out the back~
Even a cool address label. Here's a better view: And inside was one of my favorite Halloween witch images~
Love it! Love it!


Can't forget my Mona Goes Goth postcards:



More fun than a gaggle of gargoyles. I can't wait for the mail to come each time and I'm honored to be a part of such a creative group. I think you will agree. Until the next time: Turkey Wrap...whaahaaha!












2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting mine B! I won't forget to take a pic next time. Everyone did a great job - and I especially loved the little saying inside the card - just the way I felt sending my art out! J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Barnabus Collins....omg....my mom has films of that show Dark Shadows...very coooool ...I think they should bring it back...atleast on reruns don´t you think!!!

    ReplyDelete