Waaaay Behind on Posting

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Been gone from my blog, but that doesn't mean I have been resting.  No, Sir!  I have been busy with shows, selling artwork as you can see below, teaching classes,  and making new work.  I am currently represented at the Gaylord Center for the Arts and AuSable Artisan Village in Grayling.  I will be showing my work at the Kingsley Branch Library from Nov. 12-26.  A reception will be held on Wed. Nov. 12 from 4 pm- 7 pm.  I will give a demonstration of collage techniques at 5.  Also, all of my work at that show will be available for 30% off the original price. Just an early start on Christmas.  I have been busy working on my largest project ever- a collage on canvas- 36" x 36".  Picture coming soon.  I also have been obsessing over my new found love- digital collage.  More on that soon, too.  And my son is working on a revamp for my blog.  Stay tuned.


SOLD
"Ancient Springtime"
SOLD
"Island Biker"

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW B! When do you catch a breath! Well with winter coming you may get a chance to slow down a bit. Looking forward to the revamped site! Hugs. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Beth. No wonder those two sold Keep busy....it's the mileage that counts.

    ReplyDelete